13th Annual Race to Save Young Lives
Saturday, July 18, 2020
4 – 5 p.m.
4:00 p.m. Optional Pre-Program via Zoom
4:30 p.m. Live Stream Programming YouTube
Link to Elyssa’s Mission YOUTUBE Channel HERE You can also find our stream on Elyssa’s Mission Facebook Page
Due to social-distancing, we’re doing things a little differently this year. After 12 years of betting on the horses, our 13th Annual Race to Save Young Lives benefit will be held on-line for you to “attend” on Saturday, July 18.
We look forward to this opportunity to update you on our important work in middle and high schools this past year—even with the abbreviated school year. Prior to our live event which starts at 4:30pm, we will be offering opportunities for you to connect with team members to learn more about our mission.
Our preventative efforts will take on even more significance in the year ahead, as the current crisis will certainly take a toll on the mental and behavioral health of our youth. We are so appreciative of your ongoing support of our mission to prevent teen suicide and look forward to “seeing” you on July 18th.
- $2500 You will fully fund the SOS Signs of Suicide prevention program in ONE new middle/high school
- $1500 You will help fund the cost of the SOS Signs of Suicide prevention program in ONE new middle/high school
- $1000 You will help award ONE high school junior/senior with the Elyssa's Mission Scholarship for college
- $500 You will successfully fund materials for the SOS Signs of Suicide program in ONE returning middle/high school
- $250 You will fund suicide prevention training for all staff in ONE new middle/high school
When planning for your Saturday night dinner following our virtual event, please consider Lou Malnati’s with their delicious assortment of family-friendly pizzas, pastas and salads. Lou Malnati’s will be generously donating 20% of all orders placed on July 18 to Elyssa’s Mission. Just be sure to mention Elyssa’s Mission. The select locations are listed below.